INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Our volunteer program empowers residents to become the change agents in their own lives and their community. This would include eventual oversight of community programming (cultural, spiritual, etc.), common-property management and the development of an on-going vision. Volunteering gets residents engaged in activities that are happening in the community, educated by providing opportunities where one can learn new skills, and empowers volunteers to take charge of activities.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR:
- Child Care
- Arts & Crafts
- Parent Advisory
- Neighborhood Watch
- Parenting Classes Facilitators
HOW TO START VOLUNTEERING
- Volunteers must contact us to set up a meeting to meet about volunteer opportunities at 509-221-8180.
- Volunteers must fill out volunteer application
- A background check will be conducted on volunteer. Volunteer will be contacted if there is questions about background check.
- Program Coordinator along with volunteer will need to set a schedule.
- Start changing and making a difference in the community!
Download the application forms
- 282.94 KB